Yesterday after being to the toilet as i was walking i started to feel a pain on my anus.
I checked last night and found what seems to be 1 large(around pea sized) spot on the edge of my anus.
It is quite painful and constant especially when sitting down, i just cant get comfortable.
Had quite a bit of trouble getting to sleep last night, and woke early this morning very itchy and sore.
There doesnt seem to be any blood and i haven been to the toilet again, and i must say i am not looking forward to it.
I have applied anusol to it and it did help sooth it to a degree.
Does it sound like i have external piles?
Regards
Ross

it definately sounds like piles. Anusol is as good as anything although i find either hot baths or ice packs good

Sometimes Ill see like a tiny tiney spott off blood when I wipe,,Its started about a week ago..Its right after I Stool...????

hi rosspetrie, what did you use to get rid of the spot on your anus, i also have the same problem but im pretty sure what i have and what you had isnt piles its just a spot because its at the edge of the anus not a part of your anus. Ive had it for a while however it doesnt hurt anymore, is this what happened to you? i wanna know this before i go the doctor. cheers