Ok, I'm a 19 year old gay male, and one day after making a poo, I noticed something wasn't right after I sit down on my chair. I didn't feel pain, it was...an uncomfortable feeling on my ass. Like a big pimple.

I searched the entrance of my anus with my finger and felt a hard thingie, like a pea you know? An it was extremeeeely uncomfortable =s and I just wanted to get out that thing. I asked a good friend of mine to see what it looked like, and he said it was black. Like a black pea on the entrance of my anus. This had been bothering me for a week or so. I didn't go to the doctor because I was ashamed and people told me it was hemorrhoids and it was fine after a week or two. Well, a week after( I think ), I felt it with my finger again and instead of hard and itchy, it felt softer and going inside. The poo wasn't with blood, ever, since the start of this whole business. So, days after, that thing dissapeared. I dunno if it got inside, or 'melted' or something. I just don't feel it anymore. So, did I had hemorrhoids? Will it come back?

And now I have another doubt. Can I have sex with it gone? I'm so afraid. Afraid of getting blood spilled out or hurting like hell because of it. Can I relax about this whole business and just do it liek I normally do?

It's actually quite a surprise that yours didn't bleed, particularly since yours seem like an internal hemorrhoid. The thing is, if it's really hemorrhoids, then yes, it is really gone from the moment the swelling disappears, and you are safe to have sex.

But if that lump wasn't a hemorrhoid, then things can get really complicated. Particularly if it's an STD, you'll want to seek treatment asap before it becomes lethal. It's best to still get diagnosed from a doctor. We can't tell for sure.

Clean the anal area thoroughly after every bowel movement. Wipe gently so as not to further irritate the skin using either dampened, unscented toilet tissue or a pre-moistened baby wipe for sensitive skin.
Take a warm bath. Fill a bath with warm water to about 10cm. Ease yourself into the bath for approximately fifteen minutes and sit back with knees raised. This position will enable maximum exposure of the anal area to the warm water and will kill pain and soothe any irritation in the area.