I'm 17 years old i have a 9 month old son and im having really bad stomach pains and my stomach keeps swelling up and down im really tired here lately and im having severs jumping movements in my stomach. The pains are right above my belly button and i expands to the left and right side and into my back. WHAT IS THIS????? I have so much pain and the vomiting just makes it worse!!!

But heres the catch ive had pregnancy tests done pee tests and blood tests all of them are negative!!!!!!!

teenmom17,
GOD BLESS YOU !!!! What an awesome young lady you are. Your 9 month old is just getting into better and better stages !!! I would strongly suggest that you should go see your md and let him know what your pains are, and see if he can do a blood test. How late are you on your period? Be sure to see a doc. Let me know how you are doing, ok?

Hizgrace

I have been to the doctors numerous times and they have no idea what it is and the hospital is getting tired of me coming back so often but i dont know what else to do it just hurts so bad i was actually at the ER last night because my doctor has not been in his office this week or last week and they keep telling its jst air bubbles in my stomach i actually went to a diff. hospital last night and he told me to go see a gastryl doctor but i just wanted to see if anyone else on here was having the same problem and if they found out anything ive been having this pain for about 3 months now so i just wanted to see. Thanks anyways!!!!!! :$ :-)

You know Teenmom,
Now that I remember, I had some pain in my belly very close to belly button, and in my lower abdominal area. Come to find out (last year) I have an umbilical hernia (probably caused by my births... not really serious, but can be painful) and an inguinal hernia. I think the doc that recommended you to a gastroenterologist might suspect that as well. Dont worry or fret, they can take care of both, and if you have them, once your done, you will be good as new. Please let me knowwhat you find out.

Hizgrace