My question is I have been taking Papaya and B12 pills everyday is that a good thing or should i be taking them a certain way. I know it is dangerous to take to many vitamins, is it dangerous to take these particular pills everyday.

Vitamin B12 is considered safe and non-toxic vitamin. There are no perceived side effects of this vitamin and for this reason, no Tolerable Upper Intake Level for Vitamin B12 has been prescribed by The Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences.

I can find no adverse interactions between papaya and B12.

Like TheGeeze said, there is no noted health risk that you might experience because you are taking Papaya and B12 pills every day, if you are taking the supplements in the recommended dosages. Papaya enzymes are, in fact, a natural alternative to medication that help with stomach acid problems. They help the digestion even if you don’t have excessive problems with stomach acids.

What is even more important, most of the medication that are used to treat digestive problems can cause lower absorption of B12 vitamin, so papaya does come as a healthy alternative that will help with digestion, but won’t interfere with vitamin B absorption. So, as far as you are careful with supplements you take, there shouldn’t be any risk.