Hi, I used vitamins in pills for several months, but they don’t seam to be helpful. Beside that, I heard that 90% of them is never absorbed. Are there liquid vitamins, an is it true that they’re much better absorbed?

Hi, I heard about liquid vitamins many times. They can be injected (for example vitamin B12 or Human Growth Hormones), used through the mucous membranes of the mouth or taken through the walls of the upper intestines. I never took those liquid vitamins, because I don’t think that that they are absorbing better than pills. I think that quality matters the most, and that expensive pills and liquids are always better than cheap pills and liquids. Expensive vitamins are made of highly sophisticated supplements-nutraceuticals. They are absorbed by the upper intestine, and not destroyed by stomach acid like cheap vitamins. The bad thing about liquid vitamins is also that they have no enzyme added, because the enzymes are very sensitive and they wouldn’t survive more than 3 hours. That is not the problem with pills, because enzymes don’t suffer destruction here.

The quality of the product would be the major factor for a proper dissolution and absorption in the body. Look for USP verified vitamins to be sure.

At the same time, some people with digestion problems, or problems with swallowing may really benefit from liquid vitamins.
My advice - always use several sources of information while you do your research, as there are so many claims which are not 100% accurate, or just not true... Sadly enough, I have seen many such examples.