Okay so i got my tongue piercing yesterday and i am soparanoid about it being infected!! && As of right now my tongue is white. Should i be worried? && My tongue is really fat! && I HAvnt ate because i have no cue what types of food r good and what types arnt so help anyone please!!

Your fine. My daughter had hers pierced and had the same issue. Tho it really isn't an issue at this stage. Your tongue  is swollen, that's why it looks fat as you say. Clean the area a few times a day and make sure you can turn the ball all the way around. Avoid salty and hot stuff, stay away from tomatoe stuff and orange juice, anything acidic will sting. Avoid smoking if you smoke. Each time you eat, clean the piercing to avoid any food bacteria getting into the open area. It will take a while to heal but if you keep good care with the hygiene, you will be good to go.