okay so ive had my tongue piercing for around 2months now and theres THING growing next to my top barbell, it looks so horrible, its like some sort of skin tab or keloid but i have noooo idea !! its sort of a peach colour on the outside and red on the inside, it looks like theres two of them. whenever i try to take it off it starts bleeding.. please help i have no idea what this iss!!

You should swish with mouth wash after you eat, drink anything with sugar, and or smoke. If it doesn't go away, take it out. Go to the place you got it pierced at or your dentist, they will tell you what it is.

I have the same thing on the underside of my tongue. I went to my dentist yesterday and we are working on figuring out a way to numb the tongue enough to cut it off. What it is, is a calous from the ball rubbing against the tongue. The tissue is reacting my trying to grow a buffer against the rubbing. My dentist said there is a possibility that it will get tough and die, at which point it will fall off. I am making sure to keep my mouth super clean until we find a solution.