So I have a tongue piercing, and I've had it for 2 weeks and four days. It's still a tinnnyyy bit swollen but its kinda lifted around the piercing and looks white. Like, hard and white? Like, if you were to get a scab on your tongue it would look like this? (sorry for saying "like" so much:'D) I'm just worried, anyone know what is it?:s

My friend had that as well she got an antibiotic and was told to use mouth wash more often.

Sounds okay. If it turns a purple or green and the swelling doesn`t go down soon, then I`d be concerned. I have tons of piercings, as long as you clean them daily with salt water, they should be fine. Do you still have the bar you got it pierced with or did you change it yet? Because i was going to say, if you changed it to a smaller bar, maybe it's too small for your tongue or you need to put the longer one in until the swelling is COMPLETELY gone.