Hi! I had my tongue pierced 3 days ago...and I am a bit concerned caz it's very white....I am just worried ...I have no idea how infections look like...Help!!

ok so i got my tongue pierced yesterday and i have been trying to find out the stupid infeftion toms but i seriously cannot accomplish it. my tongue is white and it is very very big and i dont know if that is just becausse it is starting to heal or what. TOALLY FREAKED OUT :-(

I got my tongue pierced on thursday and ive been doing what my piercer said. Ice,water, diluted listerine. Then around the piercing site i noticed it had gone white. I searched the net n found a site saying. The best war to prevent an infection is to NEVER use ANY listerine products even diluted. Now im worried that this white may be infection. Today is now wednesday 6days since i got the piercing done. My doc cant see me til at least monday which is same day i see the piercer as there open again afta hols

okay so i had the same thing, i asked my piercer and she said it's because of the shock of the needle and whilst its healing your not using your tongue as much as you did before, it should go after a few months (: if your still worried then go to the place you got it done and have them check it out and they'll choose the best method of helping it if it is infected ( POSSIBLY NOT TAKING IT OUT) : :D :D :D

xoHollee