okay ; so i got my tongue pierced monday and it is now thursday . waking up this morning i noticed that there is a little bit of yellowish puss in front of the barbell . the peircer said that as long as the puss is not green not to worry . but ; its still scaring me because i did NOT go through the pain of getting it done for nothing . i was told to use sea salt in water ( never told how much ) and listerine . but ; i havent been deluting it . is there anything else that i can do or something that i am doing wrong ? also ; my tongue is white .

Well, waiting for  puss to turn green really doesn't seem like a good idea when it comes to having an infection inside your mouth, especially because the piercing hasn't healed yet. White tongue is common sign that there is infection present - usually it's yeast infection, but sometimes it can be the first sign that points to bacterial infection. so, what I'm trying to say is - call the piercer and ask what to do about this because it's her/ his fault if you didn't get correct instructions on how to keep infection away in these first few days (wash out your mouth with Listerine after every meal).

My moms tounge was grey after she got hers done, mine never turned any color. Just wash it out a ot with mouth wash! even if its healed. still wash it a lot.