Hi guys, so I got my tongue pierced 4 days ago. My tongue has turned a yellowy colour, and there is a whitish goo coming out of the piercing hole when I move the bar to the side. I also have a dent in my tongue from where the ball has been laying! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!:(

I can't eat properly either it hurts!

Your tongue is swollen and sounds like it may have a slight infection.  Are you cleaning it like they said to at the place that pierced it?  Was it a reputable place that you went to go to to get the piercing?  Do they practice safe cleaning on their instruments?  My recommendation is to gargle about 3 or 4 times a day with salt water solution that you can mix up yourself, not the most pleasant but will hopefully work on the infection.  Good luck

There's no pain though and I can move it perfectly with a tiny bit of stinging? Is that normal aswell?

Sounds like everything is normal 4 days after getting the piercing, the tongue is a very sensitive place to get a piercing and takes awhile to heal, my tongue piercing never took and never healed properly so unfortunately I had to take it out, my tongue never went down and stayed swollen for a long time. I still suggest to use a salt water solution, if you are concerned then call the place you got it at and ask them about your concerns to make sure all normal, which I am sure it is. Everything that is new like this usually scares us a bit but your tongue will return to normal eventually it is just takes some time.

Ah! Thankyou that has made me feel alot better!