Ok I got my tongue pierced a few days ago and now I have noticed that there are white spots all over my mouth like I have canker sores. what does that mean??? what's wierd is that it is not on the piercing but all over my gums and tongue. does anybody know what that is???

You might have picked up a staff infection. Before you had the piercing done did you check out the conditions of the shop? Was it clean? Did the person wear gloves while peircing you? Was the ring or stud sterilized along with the tools? Do these canker type things hurt? Are you running a temp? If these things are causing you pain or raising your temperature, you really should see your doctor.

I am not totally sure what happened and I hate that you've got all those in your mouth but I do think it would be worth talking to your doctor about. I'm not sure if the two are totally related but they could be. Can you let me know your answers to bbfeet's questions though because I think that might help. Thanks!

Can you tell me what ended up happening? Because I got my tongue pierced 5 days ago and the same thing is happening to me! thanks!

I think it would be a good idea to go to the doctor like we advised the person who first posted in the thread. I can tell you that whatever it is, it should definitely get checked by a medical professional. Is that something you can do?