I am circumcised first of all, but there is a small piece of skin connecting the shaft to the head of my penis that crosses over my circumcision scar. there are two holes on each side of it which connect so that it just forms sort of a bridge over my scar from the shaft to the head, is this normal?

It sounds as if you are talking about the frenulum - so yes - your penis sounds perfectly normal. Regards, John

You didn't say exactly where it is. If it's on the under side in the center, it may be your frenulum but the presence of holes on each side would make me think it's a skin bridge. Those sometimes occur after a circumcision when the cut skin attaches itself to the glans during the healing process. If that's what it is, your doctor should be able to fix it easily, or send you to one who can.

Yes, agreed with njoynlife; it sounds more like a skin bridge to me.

I think I have the same problem. On the side of my penis there is a patch of skin connected to my head from my foreskin. I was circumsized as a baby and I've just lived with it my entire life. It affects my confidence with girls now that I'm nearly 17. I feel embarressed and scared and I don't know what to do. It doesn't hurt or anything. And just like yours, there is a small hole near the center of this overlapping skin. Any help anyone? Please??

yes , i belive its normal , but since you're circumscised , it sounds strange to me.

I think you have a skin bridge. It is not normal. It is a frequent complication of circumcision. Go to a urologist to have it fixed.