Hi whoever is reading this. Basically I have a problem regarding my penis. My foreskin is tight although I can retract over the head but the skin is quite clearly attached on the other side of the glands. Iive been reading about circumcision and it seems a good idea for me. It isnt ideal not being able to full retract the skin with an erection. Plus the head is very sensitive I can touch it only with warm bath water etc. I am a virgin because I am too scared to ever be in a position where the skin would need to be retracted with an erect shlong. I have a question: what is still there after a circumcision? Ive read that the head is still there but thats pretty much it. Thank you for reading. Im 17 and this is very important for me as I want to be able to have sex. Thank you and please could you get back to me.

Have you tried stretching it so it is not tight? I don't know what you've been reading but it didn't tell you much apparently. There are several choices you have for circumcision but you have to find a doctor who will do it the way you choose. If you do get cut your sensitive knob will be out there 24/7 getting touched and rubbing on your clothes. No need to worry about having sex you can do that no matter how your foreskin is. What do you see that is attaching it to the "other side" of the glans? Google frenulum to see if that's what you are seeing. If that is the problem that can be cut without having to be circumcised. In fact many doctors don't remove that even when you get circumcised.

The type you will get if you don't choose wisely is where they simply cut off the foreskin just behind the head. You lose the "inner" foreskin which has many of the pleasure nerves in it. Another choice is loose or tight. Loose means they leave more skin so it bunches up behind the glans and tight means it is tighter so it does not. Then there is high and low. Low means they place the scar close to the glans and high means they place it up the shaft a ways. High and tight would leave your shaft with more inner foreskin on it. There is a doctor I found listed on line who is doing a different method altogether. He is making a cut at the very base then pulling the foreskin back to meet it and cutting off the excess. This leaves all your inner foreskin and all the skin connecting to your glans just as it would be if you retracted the foreskin all the way.

Personally I would look into getting your foreskin to retract the way it should before doing anything rash.

Thanks mate. It's the frenulum

I have streched when flaccid but its impossible to when erect.