hi, ive had this problem since well as far bak as i can remember, i can pull my foreskin down to reveal like a thin peice of skin almost looks like a vein, which has attached itself to the end of my bell end. it joints where the two little lips (where your pee comes out) end its like moulded on but i have no idea wot to do, plus if i wanted to see the doctor my parents would find out and i would be in extreme embarresment. thanks for all your help

bump. I have the same issue and could use some help on the subject.

its called the frenulum, it helps your foreskin retract if you pull it back, dont worry

ya im like that too, i can pull the forskin back but it dosent expost the entier head... the frenulum it attached all the way up to the urinary opening. ive been browsing the web the past couple days looking for it and i guess its like Frenulum Breve but the forskin dosnt even retract that far

ya i have the same problum... when i pull my forskin back it dosnt expose the entier head... there the frenulum is attached all the way to the urinary opening and is pulled on when my forskin is retrackted. from wat it ive seen on the web its like Frenulum breve but that much of the head is even exsposed???/

right ..

what do you need to do if you have this ???

i have it and im wondering if its ok or if its something that needs fixed !

i can pull my foreskin back, until this little piece of skin stops it going any further. is this a problem that i should get sorted??

im annoyed because i wont to no when will the little bit of skin near were the pee comes out of detach from my belled.
HELP
:-(

yea i have the same problem only its not the frenulum
theres a little piece of skin that attaches from the left side of my penis foreskin to the two lips at the head
when i was taking a bath one night i tried to pull the skin bak and i realized that that peice of skin is coming from underneath my foreskin and attaches to the head causing the not being able to pull my skin back
my doctor prescribed a cream for me that is supposed to loosen the foreskin but i now realize that its not so much the tight foreskin as it is that little piece of skin thats connected to the head and im afraid to tell my doctor cause ill be madd embarrassed
can someone please tell me what to do like do i need to have some surgery or will it just go away

Hi. I think I know this piece of skin you are talking about ... however last night while I was, well wanking off, this small piece of skin broke off !! And then I started bleeding ! Initially the blood looked much worse than it actually was however when i cleaned myself up, I realised that it was this small piece of skin that has been detacted - it snapped. It did not hurt or anything it was just like a small nip. But my question is, will this heal itself ? Should I go to a doctor and get some cream or something ? Or is it ok just to make sure I keep it clean myself by washing it regularly ? Any advise would be very good - thanks !!

is it normal or is it something i need checked out because im only 14 and im bricken it lol

I had this when I was young... and you just have to yank it down and pretty much tear them apart... it hurts like hell but it does the job. Now I'm a healthy well hung guy (Y)
You can either do this or ease it back in the bath... I yanked it as I was young and my mum scared me saying if I couldn't do it the doctors would cut it off... so fearing for the loss of my wang I panicked!
So yeah, you just have to seperate them either slowly bit by bit... or by being brave and giving it one big tug and biting your lip!
Good luck!

The Frenulum breve is perfectly natural and i know that, but i have a layer of skin which is attached to the bell around the left side which, when i pull my forskin back, causes my bell to lean to the left. I've only just been able to pull my foreskin back so it is as if the skin has formed due to lack of use. So far, not being able to pull back the foreskin hasn't had any repocussions on sex/masturbation but i am worried that this layer of skin could become painful. Any help?

Its called the frenulum you should be avalible to do some stretching it will loosen it up i have this problem but i really dont do the stretching but from what ive read it helps to be in a nice warm bath for about 10-15 minutes and then start pulling the foreskin backwards while your in the bathtub after the water sinks in hope i helped

Yeah I also have this. I looked up the whole Frenulum breve thing, and I have that but I also some skin attached pretty much on the glandz of my penis. After 2 stretch attempts not only did I get rid of my phimosis (tight foreskin) the skin attached to the glandz is ripping off slowly. Does anyone have the same kind of thing or any info on it?