Hi i'm uncircumsized 20 year old guy and I have very tight foreskin.. I can hardly retract it when flaccid because, first my penis feels slightly sensitive and if i hold it any harder its too much pressure, and then when i do pull it back i can only expose the tip of my penis head, if i try to pull back any further theres pain and it seems like it cant go back because its still attached... when erect i stil can only retract a very little bit...

but that is not even my main concern...

the visible part of my penis beneath my foreskin isn't normal... there i can see the head, the glans and the opening, but ontop of the head, or it seems like its protruding out from right next to the opening, is a pinkish-red tissue like piece, thats very very sensitive to touch (intense pain) moreso than the rest of my penis head. And it looks out of place, disfiguring maybe?

I have noticed this ever since childhood when i first tried retracting my foresking (i thought it was blood back then but its not)

Can anyone tell me what sort of problem this is?

Also I've never had sex and masturbate my rubbing my shaft and the covered head, no retraction, so during intercourse and other sex activities does the foreskin have to retract to expose the head? And since mine hardly can and causes pain (if pulled back too much and if that red tissuey part is touched) what can I do about this?

Help very much appreaciated!!

its normal mate dont worry everyone whos non circumsised has that bit of tissue and jus pull your foreskin back more reguly and it will slowly but surely loosen so its easy to pull back

I am 23 and i had a similar issue. My foreskin was tight around the head of the penis and would only go back so far. I was not able to fully retract it so i went to a doctor who was great and told me it was quite a common issue. Basically he recommend a circumcision as this would releave the tightness by removing the skin which covers the head. I had it done and to be honest i am very glad i did as now i can feel less stress when making love. It also opens up a new load of sensations but you do loose a certain amount of sense at the head.. but if you have a tight forskin then really you will be loosing nothing as you are unable to feel the pleasures of those feelings.

My advise is this, don't worry, you are not alone! Book a doctor appointment be brave and honest with them. Listen to their advise and take it from there. If you do go for circumcison it is not as bad as it sounds. I was in the hospital in the morning and was back home by dinner time. Some pain at first but it soon goes. I can also confirm sex for me is so much better now especially oral.. Although i need to adapt to using condoms as i find it takes longer to cum than when i have sex without them..

Hi Arvyn,

The piece of "tissue" you describe could be the frenulum. Look it up and see if this is what you mean. If it is, then it may be contributing to your not being able to retract your foreskin. There is a condition known as frenulum breve which basically means that the frenulum is too short to allow the foreskin to be retracted down the shaft of your penis as it should.

It is very important for a foreskin to be retractable to maintain proper penile hygiene and to enjoy the full pleasures of sex. I would agree with the other chap who has answered this thread and say see a doctor soon. If your doctor advises you to have a circumcision don't be afraid to go for it. The frenulum can be removed at the same time. This will open up a whole new world for you and your penis. Best of all, your penis will no longer be a source of pain.

The condition you are describing is called "Phimosis". While some cases of phimosis are considered to be more of a cosmetic issue (and not covered by medical insurance), most are considered medical necessity.

I am going through this with my 5 year old son. He was circumsized at birth and I have been saying from day one that there was some excess skin left on the underside of his penis. Now that he is old enough to tell me that he is uncomfortable, I took him to see a urologist. They suggested that he goes in to be recircumsized and that it's a relatively short and painless procedure. (no procedure can be painless in my opinion) For us, it was a tough decision being we can not envision our 5 year old being sexually active someday. Fact is, he will grow up and eventually become sexually active... It would be irresponsible of us as parents not to fix something that irritates him now and could affect his future.

I hope this was helpful to you and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you chose to do. :-)

Hi im 19yrs old boy and next year im going to be in 20th... i had a problem in my penis. My problem is my penis has excess skin in the buttom (underside)... what should i do plzzz....
Its my problem when i get to sexxxx..... how can i explain it to my partner that this is my penis.......

**edited by moderator**

Excess skin on the underside of the penis is often called "turkey neck" and can be removed with surgery. It may look strange but if you have a good erection and a fairly long length of shaft (over 5 inches) it should not present problems during intercourse. If the excess skin has become scrotum-like and hairy, don't worry you can - very gently - shave it in the shower on a regular basis. :-S

I have a similar problem but have been having great sex for nearly 45 years and no problems. :-)

I am really confused reading these posts. I have a tight foreskin which doesn't retract in soft and erect conditions both. I am not ashamed of it and would rather keep it this way. Is it possible to have painless normal sex in such a penis condition? Will my foreskin pain while having sex due to this issue? Please answer me asap.

hi,,,,i think if u have more skin u can cover the head of the penis while having sex.but the problem is u will get orgasm very early but there will be no pain.i am doing this from past 2 years,,,try it once,,,

Im 15 years old. I have tight foreskin and just noticed the other day on the head of my penis that there is a bit of redness as if ive torn the skin or something. can someone please tell me if ive damaged my penis and what should i do? many thanks

Im 22 year old. My problem is my penis head skin look weird. i see wrinkle on penis head. no spots. only wrinkles. i masturbate alot.

is it serious.... Plz leme know. becoz m worried now...

regards
kaka

Yes, peanuts!!

First loosen the foreskin from the head with some lubricant and make sure there is enough room between the two to accommodate a couple of peanuts.

Choose a few clean peanuts, smooth, peeled off, the long ones with enough curves - probably fried, just the thickness enough to push through the opening of the foreskin. Make sure, you rub off the sharp corner of the peanuts to avoid any pricks.

Push a couple of peanuts or if they cannot move through, split them in halves and blunt the edges and push them around the head, inside, through the now 'small' hole of foreskin.

Then play with them, trying to push out one peanut, one and a half or two at a time, then may be three. Do this without causing any damage - so go gradually. Leave one at the tight ring first. Leave it for a day till it slips through in and out without pain... then try with more lubrication, another half... and continue till it comes to three.

Once there are three peanuts simultaneously passing through the opening of the foreskin, your problem is solved - but this may take upto a couple of weeks. But the result would be significant.

Make sure you keep moving the peanuts often so that they don't stick to the soft skin (add lubricant as and when necessary) and change them every time you pass urine.

Hope that solves your issue... slow and steady...

Im 18 and i think i have a short frenuLum, but i can still retract very good. can that be cut cuz i think its restricting my reaL size.

hey there,

is it your frenulum that is restricting it? when you retract your foreskin does the tip of your penis bend downwars? is the foreskin itself tight so it can't streatch all the way around your penis? does it get any easier when it is flaccid or erect?

thanks 8)

Just a fresh pair of eyes reading it bio, he says: "I can still retract very good". So I don't think thats the problem here.

The frenulum can be cut by a frenuloplasty if its stopping the foreskin from being retracted, but it should have no effect on the size of your penis.