Hi, I am 21 year old male. I can retract the foreskin when it is flaccid but i cannot retract it when the penis is erect. It hurts and i lose my erection. Please help, i don't want to undergo circumcision. Which steroid creams can i try for stretching?

Try it without the steroids first.

Just pull down on the shaft while you are erect, it will help stretch the foreskin.  Hold it as long as you can.  You can also use your fingers to open the end.  You don't need to hurt yourself but there may be some discomfort.  The more you do it, the faster it will stretch.

Hi do as medic dan says but add lube (ky jelly)

Okay thanks @medic-dan, I will try that and be back with the feedback soon........but i really am worried. Is stretching the effective solution?

Worked for me

Yes, it's very effective. Skin grows by stretching so it will loosen up. It won't happen overnight but if you do it every day you'll notice a change in a week or so and it will keep getting better from there.

Your other option is circumcision.

Hi have you used lube yet (baby oil) that sould do the trick Take care........Bob

no bob, i have not tried lube, i retract during shower.......will try lube now.....thanks!!!

Yes it will work, but it's not "stretching". Constant or repeated tension actually causes more skin to grow, the way heavy earrings will make the earlobes grow. If it hurts, you're pulling too hard. Circumcised men can actually grow a kind of foreskin from nothing by doing this, but that can take years. Since you only need to grow a millimetre or two it should only take a week or two.

Thanx Hugh nice explanation....

Hi thank you every one for posting effective comments. I guess its working although it will take a bit more time as my foreskin becomes dry easily and is very sensitive. Thank you.

please help me, i have a small skin attached to penis, usually some of them gets removed that skin after their birth, i m 21 yrs now..i tried pulling back the skin, it pains..it is attached to penis strongly..please suggest me guys..please..should i concern doctor, if yes, which specialist?

Hi Rio,

I'd suggest a urologist. It's their area of expertise.

Good luck.

just few mins back..i had put lot of oil n tried pulling it back...it worked..i was able to see shaft part completely...but skin is attached to penis still...it dint felt any pain..but agn i tried to cover my skin above head...it took lot of time to reduce d size of penis den i was able to cover d skin

so my question is does dat small skin breaks while having sex?? but another thing is while masturbating d shaft part doesnt come out..as suggested i ll try to pull bk skin slowly n gently every day by using oil.

what do u think n thanks fr reply

There is a band of skin called a "frenulum" - look it up. Is this what you are seeing?

If so, it's normal. It should not tear during sex but it can.

Sounds like you still need to do some stretching to loosen your foreskin. It takes time.