I'm 15, was circumsised about 3 months ago for phimosis. Now the head of my penis is like attached with skin from the shaft. Specifically on the left side of the penis head the rim is not even there because it is covered by skin. I've tried to tear the skin off the head, but I physically can't no matter how hard I try. The adhesions are all around the head, but they aren't near as bad as they are on that whole left side. All advice and replies are greatly appreciated, I don't want to have an alien penis so I would love for some help.

Hi Jay,

It is NORMAL for your foreskin to not separate from the glans until around age 16.

It is also normal for you to be unable to retract your foreskin until 16 or so.  I'm not sure who told you that you have phimosis, where you can't pull the foreskin behind the glans, but again MOST guys can't until 16.  You may not have needed that circumcision.

As to your question, normal erections and masturbation will cause the skin to separate, unless it is scar tissue from your circ.

Thank you for the reply I appreciate it a lot, not many people to talk to about this.. As for the circumsision I stretched for 2 years and had no progress so I chose to have it done. About the scar tissue thing, how would I know whether it's scar tissue or just normal skin that is supposed to separate? Also if it is scar tissue does that mean it's going to be stuck like that forever? Thanks for the reply dan.

Scar tissue is often a different color than your normal skin tone. it would also be much "harder".
If it is scar tissue it can be removed, surgically.

Without an exam, we can't be sure exactly what you've got. See your doctor - NEVER post a picture anywhere.

Thank you for your time, look forward to seeing a doctor soon thanks dan