has anyone had a heat rash on there penis, i was wondering how did they get rid of it, did it subside and disappear of it's own accord or did they need meds?

any one

Dear bmark: it is VERY unusual for a heat rash to appear on your penis, but it is more common for a yeast infection or a friction rash on it. Cortisone cream is an excellent solution to it, but I think in most areas you might need a perscription. Check out your local pharmacy. If it is has an odor, BUT with no sores etc. Then I would advise you to use Vagasil! This works for yeast infection. Wash the area with bland soap and water, keep it as dry as possible (air dry is better) and do not have sex or masturbate until it has passed, because the friction will just aggravate the problem. NOW if the penis has sores on it, that's a diffeent thing all together - you need to go to the doctor or a local Planned Parenthood Clinic to see if it is and STD. But if it looks more like a friction or prickly heat) then you will be fine. Good luck and health

i've already been up the quacks, and gotta go for a blood test to make sure, doc reckoned that it could be some sort of heat rash, or maybe 99.9% sure it's not herpes, and was jus curious,

ta anyway

Hi:
Considering where the rash is: sexual partners whose history may be a mystery; and the possibility of transferring an infection....Don't self diagnose and medicate. Get to a medical professional and get some answers. Creams and the like may give you temporary relief, but they may be masking something else that's going on. It's a good practice to keep asking questions of medical professionals when they give you meds without answers. Seek out a second, third and fourth opinion if necessary. When something out of the ordinary for you occurs, you want answers. Be responsible...see a doctor and don't risk your health or the health of someone else by not getting answers and professional treatment. Let us know what this problem turns out to be all about. It will be helpful to other community members.

Hey bmark I think it's been awhile since you last posted but what did you happen to find out the rash was? It looks like you took a blood test or so you said but did the doctor say what it is? I would like to know because it sounds like it could be something serious. Let me know, okay?

hi i have been doing a serch for something like this, 2 months ago my penis was starting to itch after masterbation...i had red iratated areas and the itching almost drove me insane..I used vagisil for 7 days and it seem like it was gone ...almost, now my skin has cracks on the shaft and the areas that itched are VERY smooth now, along with the area below the ...dont know what its called (the pee hole), i have no insurance so i cant goto a doctor :-(:-( , The day after masturbation while it is itching if i put lotion on it burns like CRAZY!
thnx for any help

p.s my girlfriend has been away for 9 months...

hitormiss if you can't see a doctor then at least go to a free clinic or something because it sounds like you have a serious rash that is not going to clear up unless you get some sort of treatment for it. Do you know how soon you can actually see someone about this? I'd like to know so that I can at least help you out a bit. Keep me posted.

I have my penis heat rush,,so how i cure this proble,have heat rush cure cream?can u say me cream me,,i cant say my parent this problem,so i hope this site help me soon :))hurry up

madushan.snoop wrote:

bmark wrote:

any one

thank you reply,but this problem is long day stay,so i not see this problem suside?how subside,have this problem cream??i have fear?this problem increasing dangerous???

You can get heat rash on your penis, but it usually clears up after a few days – you can treat it by wearing loose, breathable clothing and applying cool compresses to the area. A rash that lasts for weeks or months most likely has another cause, such as yeast infection, dermatitis, or just irritation from masturbating. An antifungal cream such as monistat can help clear up a yeast infection. Also, try using non-allergenic soap and shampoo, not to mention laundry detergent, and see if that helps. A penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) applied daily may also help to soothe dry, irritated skin and promote a smooth, healthy texture.

My girlfriend thought I was with another woman having oral sex. It was very sore and after I showed her she applied a ointment (neosporin) It went away after a few aplications. She still thinks I was with some one else : {

I think you were with my girlfriend she has the same thing :)

Not sure if it's a heat rash, but it sounds like you should start using a penis health creme.  These help with all sorts of skin issues down there.  Man1 Man Oil is a good one.  It is all natural and it worked really well for me when I had a similar issue.  Check it out.