first there's like 3 cuts, one of them is almost healed but the others are still open, and yellow stuff (not pee) gets under the cuts and I can clean most of it, but there's one near the bottom and the yellow stuff is stuck in little holes and I can't clean it, please help me :(

This could be an infection, or it could just be dry skin – are the cuts on your foreskin? A dry, cracked appearance can be caused by thrush – a fungal infection that can be treated with over the counter antifungal creams – but it’s a good idea to see your doctor just to make sure you know what is going on. To prevent future problems, you should make sure to wash every day using a mild cleanser (soaps are too harsh for this area) and clean away any smegma that has accumulated. Using a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can also help to prevent dry skin, irritation and other uncomfortable penis issues.