Couldn't find what you looking for?


Im 14 and have latly relised i have a red rash on my foreskin. Its only visble when i pull my forskin back. It does not hurt or anything like tht but im very worried. I clean it like every day and have never seen this. Ive gone through a few posts and some say its thrush. But i am not completly shore its the same rash as what i have got. Please help.


Yes, it is probably thrush – also called yeast infection. You can get rid of it by using a yeast infection cream like monistat (marketed for women, but works for men as well). You need to apply the cream for seven days, even if the rash starts to clear up, and then  it is important to keep the area clean and dry. You can also try using a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to prevent the infection from recurring and to keep the skin in general good health.