Couldn't find what you looking for?


So I masturbated about 2 days ago and I had realized my penis was hurting from being too rough, I know. After masturbation I realized I had ripped the skin right under the head of my penis on the upper side. I've done this before but it looked a little worse. The next morning I woke up and all of the areas that had ripped were excreting some kind of whitish puss and it's extremely painful to touch. This has never happened to me before and I'm slightly worried. Is this a normal healing thing? Or something more severe?


Your symptoms are consistent with a yeast infection, which is a type of fungal infection. Yeast spores are almost always on the skin, and when the body’s natural chemistry is upset, or you tear the skin in an area like the groin, the yeast can grow up quickly and cause itching, burning and a whitish discharge. To clear it up, an over-the-counter antifungal medication should work, but you should see a doctor if things don’t look better in a few days. For the future, using a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help to reduce the chances of further infections by protecting the skin from chafing and friction injuries.