After one session of masturbation, 2 small cuts, 3-5 mm apart, appeared on the foreskin near the tip of the penis while un-erect.  There is a sharp pain when i have an erection, since the foreskin stretches out and the once healed cuts appear again.  I have waited for it to heal for a couple days before having sex with my gf but at the end the cuts appear again.  Is there something I can do to help with the healing process? or will I forever have 2 cuts on my foreskin?

You probably have a yeast infection, which you can treat with an over-the-counter antifungal cream. You should use the cream for the full recommend time period, even if the skin looks like it is healed, or else the infection is likely to come back. To help soothe and rehydrate the skin, you might try a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man  Oil) that is designed specifically for the penile skin and has natural moisturizers and vitamins. Your girlfriend should also be treated for yeast infection, or you will end up passing it back and forth.

thanks for the input. im all better now. after a couple days without sex, the cuts have healed back to normal now. :)