I need advice! I have period for two years now (I am 16 years old). I got period this month regular, as any other month, it is just that discharge is not bloody like in other months, but it is sort of brown. Is this normal?

No, this is not normal. There is really little you can do at the moment, except you should go to your gynecologist. Did you already have a check up with gynecologist? You really should, if not yet, visit to gynecologist is essential annually for every woman.

This should defiantely be checked out by your doctor. If your period was lighter and/or shorter too, you might be pregnant (if this is a possiobility).

i have that too. but its from not eating right i think. i miss my periods sometimes because i dont eat a lot, but once i started eating more then i had it again, and no brown discharge anymore