My boyfriend and I are really worried! It's been since last week (or so he says even though I do believe him) since he's masturbated.. And, well, he fingered me once but only for a few seconds this weekend... and, well, he says after going to the bathroom or coming anywhere close to his penis, he washes his hands with soap and hot water.. and ,well, the day before he touched me, he took out his penis with the same hand he touched me with.. but he had washed his hands afterwards and had gone to the bathroom.. is there a chance that I could be pregnant? I mean, I haven't had my period yet.. it's not due until the 9th which is 1 week from now (pretty much).. and my stomach hurts... But, could it be because I am pregnant or because last night he used an object on me and it came out bloody? My stomach and back hurt... HELP! I'm kinda scared.. :-(

it would be too early to tell if you were pregnant. you would not have symptoms yet. and the chances of you becoming pregnant without intercourse are slim to none. i don't think you have anything to worry about.