Your Open QuestionShow me another » Can I be pregnant?!?!? Your Resolved QuestionShow me another » Help me please!! Pregnant?!?! Xx? Could I be pregnant? :/ please help!!? Your Open Question: Dry humping scare, am I pregnant ? Right can you get pregnant dry humping? I had my underwear on and he had his jeans and underwear on but his jeans where unzipped. we're we're making out and I gave him a bit of a ha****b and he put his hand down my pants... I asked him if he came, he said no. I'm a virgin. How about per-came, he said he never tho. He touched his penis then my vagnia( fingered.- sorta.) He didnt *** or anything like that. Fingering first time. It's been 1 week. I haven't been feeling sick or anything. Odd stomach ache but I've had this pain b4. He hadn't mastibated since last Wednesday/thusday. I saw him Saturday, 7th September I was on my period as well. Now I have a stomach ache - Iike consetation. I have changed my diet by eating me Crisps and chocolate lately. Xx Please help. Could I be pregant? What should I do? X

Your post is a bit of a jumble, but If you were on your period, it is unlikely from what I have gleaned from your post, that you will get pregnant, and you are most likely not pregnant yet anyway - that takes a number of days.

But you must be very specific when asking questions like this, including the dates of your LMP start and cycle length. "fingered.- sorta" is of little help.

If he hadn't masturbated for a couple of days and you gave him a hand-job, it is likely there would have been some pre-cum, but you would surely have noticed that.

I hope this is some help, but if you want more help, just ask. If you want to understand more about your body's workings, ask that also.