Hi, Im wondering if im pregnant and need some peace of mind. I had unprotected sex on march 9th, 2010 and again on march 17th, both times the guy did cum inside me. Its been three weeks since march 9th and two weeks from march 17th, I started feeling some sypmtoms that I had never felt before. My breasts were very sore on the side and my nipples were sensitive, this is something that is very unusal for me. I noticed that I was making more trips to the bathroom, had slight headaches, heartburn and dizziness. I had bloating and abdominal cramps, this sounds gross but my poop was blackish and greenish. Also, had some back aches and felt exhausted. Yesterday morning after I ate some breakfast, I rushed to the bathroom to throw up. My last period was march 3rd, 2010 and i was waiting for it to come again in a couple of days. But last night, i started to bleed, i thought it was implantation bleeding but it got worse and heavier. I cant understand how my period would come after all these symptoms I have had. Is it possible to get your period and be pregnant? Or could have it been a miscarriage?

It sounds like you are trying to get pregnant, so from your symptoms it sounds like you could be pregnant and miscarried OR you weren't but wanted to be so had symptoms of "hysterical pregnancy" which means you want it so badly that you have the symptoms of pregnancy! When you stop bleeding take a pregnancy test just to see! And perhaps see a doctor and see if she/he can give you a blood test to determine if you have HCG levels right now! Good luck and ehalth!