hi, i was just wondering if anyone could relate to my situation...
i had my last 'normal' period on the 20th march, and then unprotected intercourse on the 6th and 9th of april, my period is usually every 24 days and was due on the 13th april, it didn't start until the 17th but seemed lighter and shorter than normal, i did a test which showed negative and that put my mind to rest...
trouble is - i'm now a week late (again) i should have had my next period 11th may but still no sign!!! i have done two more tests, both giving a negative response, but i'm having all the symptoms of pregnancy ie. swollen tingling breasts, backache, abdominal discomfort, increased vaginal fluid, dizziness, fatigue and tiredness last night i even realised i was lactating (slightly) i'm sure i'm pregnant, yet why the negative results??? the dates put me around 8/9 weeks
one other thing, i noticed that the expiry date on all tests was up this month, could this really affect the way the test picks up any hormones in the urine??

reading back, it looks obvious to me now!! maybe i just needed to see it in black and white, it's all very confusing, and i'd like to hear from anyone who knows what i'm going through

you can try to take a new pregnancy test. but, i would suggest going to see your doctor. He or she can do a blood test, or ultra sound to see if you really are pregnant.