SO here it goes...here is ALL the facts that I can give you...
- I started my period March 28, 2008 and it ended April 2nd
- I had (mostly) unprotected sex from Sunday April 6th until...well yesterday ( Thursday April 17th)
- We used a condom like twice I think...
- He pulled out most of the time but I know he didn't pull out on April 9th, and April 11th (which if I'm right are two of the days I ovulated)
- I'm not on birth control
- He also has a child already so I know he is fertile.

I don't know if it makes a difference to add this in but I recently lost 60 lbs, and my mom got pregnant three times using various forms of contraception. My period is not late just yet but I've been kind of sick to my stomach like right before you start your period kind of...its more uncomfortable than painful.

I'm not stressing over it so I know its not my nerves....is it too soon to find out if I'm pregnant?

to get accurate results of a home pregnancy test, it is best to wait until you have missed a period. first response says it can detect pregnancy up to five days before a missed period. but if you read the box it's only 99% accurate on the day you actually miss your period. and if you do miss your period, and you have a negative test result, your weight loss could be the cause of it. so, just wait until you miss your period or not.