My boyfriend and I put the condom on wrong in the dark on August 2, and we quickly fixed it after a second. Precum may have touched the tip, but as far as my understanding, there is no sperm in precum after urination as the acidity kills any sperm left over from a previous ejaculation and flushes it out. I was not ovulating at the time, and although you may get pregnant at any time, i've been told chances slightly lower when not ovulating. My period was due the following week. I still haven't gotten my period, and everyone is telling me it is most likely because i stressed myself over what has happened. I am showing no pregnancy symptoms at all, and i understand it is way too early to even experience, but even symptoms most women receive before the missed period, i'm not showing. Is the delay of my period due to the fact I can't take my mind off of it and keep "tricking" myself to worry?

I am married 2 years and we have started to have unprotected sex to see if we can get pregnant! Im just over half way through my cycle and have soar nipples... Am I pregnant because Im not used to having soar nipples?? And I know you should wait to see if there is a missed period but I thought many there are women that many had the same symptoms and were pregnant!