im 3 weeks late on my period. i have very senitive n tender boobs/nipples. mild cramping. extreamly tired and constantly have headaches. im wondering if i should take a test. kinda scared to find out

I would definitely think your pregnant, remember that we are all different. Your hcg levels may be lower than avarage, which would make it difficult for the tests to pick up. Even though these home pregnancy test claim they are accurate even before you miss your period, I think most would only show without certainty after you missed your period. Ovulation happens at different times for different women, so that will also affect when you should test. Good luck with the doctor!

I'm in the same boat. I'm 3 weeks late I took a test when I was a week late and it was negative. But I'm due for my next period this week and haven't started again. I have very sore nipples and have been very nauseated and vomiting at the smell of fried food or someone smoking a cig. I have never been late not even a day. And I'm 3 weeks late now. Is it possible my hormone levels were too low to detect. Someone said I missed it cause I'm stressing over it but I'm not. I'm not trying for a child and i have been calm this whole time just thinking maybe my period just got out of wack but hitting the 3 week mark is making me nervous. My last period was on march 13 should I test again like in a week? I heard some women don't test positive till like 13 weeks