I had my implant removed 2 weeks ago and still haven't had my period. I had it in 2 years, but took it out because me and my boyfriend want to try for a baby. My periods were regular before having it in, and i didn't have one at all after i had it put in. Also are there any experiences of getting pregnant with in the first 2 weeks of having it out? I haven't done a test yet and its too early to be having symptoms.

Hi shawna31

Every single woman's periods behave differently when implanon is removed. Some have periods after long interval, while some have it soon. If you are ttc, you can start straight away, maybe you will get lucky. Good luck :)

Hi , I got my implant out today and I started going on the pill instead today. I was just wondering how long it will take for my period to come since with the implant my period stopped.