I have had extremely intense right hip bone pain and lower back pain for the past 5 years. I had shingles there when i got married. I believe i have had every test in the book done and no one can find anything except a very minor bulging disk that is not causing any of my problems, so they tell me. I cannot even touch my right hip bone or the bones in my lower back. It is extremely painful to do so. Lately the pain has been so intense i am reduced to tears at least once a day. I can no longer lay or sleep on my right side because of the pain. It is disrupting my life, and it seems to be almost the only thing i can think about.
thanks
jess[/img]

i have the same pain, have you heard or found a diagnoses?

I know exactly what you mean...I have been suffeing from this since I was 23 and I am now 28...I had cogenital hip disese when I was a kid...That is where my hip joint grew out of my socket and I had to have my hips realigned and put in braces for a yar straight I was 15 months old when this happened...I guess the DR's told my mom that I would have problems with my hips as I got older...Then I worked at a manufcturing plant that tore down and rebuilt voting machines well the face part where you vote on weighs 2,000 lbs its self...Well I went to lift the face of it I felt a burning sensation and sharp pain that later became dull and achey...Well that was almost 3 yrs ago and after an c**p load of tests I have been told that nothing is wrong with me I think I have had a dozen of x-rays and about 2 MRI's and aboutto have my 3 rd one on thursday...But now I have such bad pain in my lower back that goes deep I mean really deep into my hip, I am now starting to get sudden weakness that I can not stand I have to sit before I feel the urge to fall...I get no sleep as I cant lay on that hip I will get extremely numb and the pain is soooo unbareable, I cant get a full 8 hrs of sleep...They have me on Ultram and have begged them to keep me on a narcotic just to make the pain dull out a bit but of course they wont let me...Ihave had a few times that my right leg is soooo cold feeling that I will look at my foot and it is blue and numb...I hope I get to the bottom of this...Have you heard anything about you???...I hope we all can get to the bottom of this bullcrap and cn finally get some ease!...I will keep all updated!
Lisa :?

Do a search on raw food diet and stick to that for a month. It will bring your body back to its normail functions. Hope that helps.

"About sciatica
Sciatica is pain radiates along one or both of the sciatic nerves, the longest nerves in the body. Symptoms include tingling, numbness or muscle weakness that can range from mild to severe and incapacitating. Many people with sciatica feel pain when they sit, sneeze or cough. Sciatica can affect both sides of the lower body - including the lower back, buttocks, legs and feet - but usually affects only one side."

I have it too. It's ony.

hi, I am 23 years old, and I have been experiencing pain in my right hip since december 2007. I was working a lot of hours at my job where I lifted cases of wine at least 5 times a week, when one morning I woke up with such intense pain in my right hip that i could not walk. I progressively eased throughout the day, and i almost forgot about it, except for a nagging ache in my hip that has persisted since then. I had x-rays taken on a doctor visit back in January 2008, but the doctor's office lost them, so that was futile. I haven't been able to get back to a doctor since then, as finances are tight. The story changes a little when today I was at the mall, dropping off job applications. I stopped to get a coke with my boyfriend, and while sitting at a table in the food court, I reached for my phone in my bag, and I all of a sudden felt an intense, sharp pain shooting from my hip to my back, and all throughout the hip area. I thought it might be just a pinched nerve that would stop hurting if I moved, but nothing I did made the pain stop. I immediately took 400mg of ibuprophen, which as of an hour later has not touched the pain. My boyfriend practically had to carry me out of the mall, the pain was so intense. I am currently waiting for him to get back from class so he can drive me to MedExpress to get checked out. This is a new pain, unlike anything I've ever felt. Does anyone have any ideas or experience with what this could be? Thanks,

Brittany

I have been taking the dog for long walks about 7 miles a day I have no pain when walking apart from the leg muscles aching a bit,
when I go to bed and lay on my right side it feels like I am laying on concrete and get a really deep ache like pane but duller
cant lay on my left as I get indigestion from a hernia I Have been told to go swimming or cycling as that will lubricate and tone without putting too much strain on them, will let you know successful it will be in a few weeks time.
PS hope that helps, doctor told me walking or standing for along time just sets your muscles in that way that's why you get aches and pains, that's why swimming and cycling is good it rotates your legs and hips with out putting strain on them.

I have a bad pain in my hip bone joint and I cant stretch or shower without feeling pain there but it usually happens to me sometimes not always AND ITS SOO PAINFUL I AM LITTERLY 11