I have been to my doctor who diagnosed me with some disease and prescribed me drug. I understand that should be normal, but he seemed to be worried about me. Before he said I might use Phendimetrazine, he asked me a lot about my medical history. He wanted to know if I have any heart disease or high blood pressure. Can you tell me is that normal step doctor is supposed to check his patient, or there is something wrong with me?

That is exactly what every doctor’s duty should be. They have to check their patients before they prescribe them drug because some diseases could change efficiency of drug or even harm your body. For example, if you have some disease, you may not be able to take Phendimetrazine, or you may require a lower dose or special monitoring during treatment. That happens if you have any of the conditions such as heart disease or high blood pressure, have arteriosclerosis, glaucoma, or if you have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitors. Beside this, it is also important if you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse. It is not known whether Phendimetrazine will harm an unborn baby, but anyway do not take Phendimetrazine without first talking to your doctor. It is also not known whether Phendimetrazine passes into breast milk, so it is the same situation, so do not take Phendimetrazine without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You should take Phendimetrazine exactly as directed by your doctor. It is important that if you do not understand these directions, ask your doctor to explain them to you. I guess you would appreciate info you should not take Phendimetrazine in the evening because it may cause insomnia. Moreover, you should know that Phendimetrazine may cause dizziness, blurred vision, or restlessness, and it may hide the symptoms of extreme tiredness.