Hello. I was doing some researches about weight loss pills. I am a breastfeeding mom and I need to find the ones that fit me. Before you start judging me- I would never do anything to endanger my child’s health, and if it was just for me, my weight loss would be the last thing to think about. But I have to go back to work, and the nature of mu job does not allow extra pounds. So I need to find a safe way to lose them. I am considering Anorex pills. Could you tell me who isn’t allowed to use Anorex?

Well I am not sure about all the precautions and limitations, but I know for sure that it is not recommended for breastfeeding moms. Actually it is forbidden.

When I was pregnant I gained a lot of weight and I couldn’t get rid of it after the labor. When I said to my doctor that I wanted to start using Anorex he said I can’t because it is not known whether phendimetrazine ( main ingredient of anorex) passes into breast milk or if it could harm my baby.

So you should definitely not use it while breastfeeding or when you are pregnant.

That is true. A list of people that cannot use Anorex is pretty long. It includes: pregnant women, breastfeeding moms, people allergic to phendimetrazine or any other diet pills, amphetamines, stimulants, or cold medications, people who have a history of heart disease, a history of drug or alcohol abuse, problems with blood pressure, glaucoma, overactive thyroid, heart valve disorder.

People who have epilepsy, diabetes, an anxiety disorder or  kidney disease must consult with their doctors before they start using it to make sure it’s safe.

That’s all I know about Anorex and people who aren’t allowed to use it. I hope my answer helped you.