Hello guys,

I need one advice.

Yesterday, I went to a pharmacy, and I saw phentermine hcl diet pills. I was like – „I'm going to buy them right now.“ But, too many questions were on my mind.

Can I take phentermine hcl diet pills? Are these pills healthy or can they harm my health?

Should I discuss with my doctor before taking phentermine? Can I use phentermine hcl diet pills while I am using some other pills or not?

Do you have any experience with it?

I know it can be dangerous if you have a history of heart disease, glaucoma, or if you are pregnant.

If I am healthy, can these pills have some side effects or not?

Share your thoughts with me.

Thanks!

If you consider to use any pill, you need to consult with your doctor first.  You don’t know your body so good.

Phentermine hcl diet pill is used along with doctor approval.  People who use phentermine are those who are very overweight and have not been able to lose weight with certain diet and exercise program.

But, you need to know that losing weight can reduce many health risks, like a heart disease, high blood pressure etc.

The problem is because no one can say that this medication really helps people to lose their weight.

I am not sure what other side effects are.

Do you know?

Thanks!

Hi girls,

Are you really that overweight? Because, if you can lose your weight without phentermine hcl diet pills, with exercise and diet only, then you should stick to it. Try to avoid pills as much as you can.

If you want to try with it, then you need to consult with your doctor as soon as possible. I think that you can’t buy phentermine hcl diet pills in the drugstore without medical prescription. Phentermine is a drug that suppresses appetite.  

Side effects are nausea, dry mouth, diarrhea, ugly taste in your mouth, high blood pressure, insomnia, dizziness and hyperactivity.

So, I don’t think that using pills is the option.

I really hope that you will find some other solution.

Good luck!

If you can, please avoid phentermine hcl diet pills. I have bad experience with it. I had a medical prescription for phentermine, and I use it just as my doctor told me to – once a day one hour before the breakfast, or one hour after breakfast. My doctor adjusted my dose to a smaller one. I am following his instructions.

The biggest problem is that I couldn't sleep! I was so tired, I could not operate right. I had such a terrible headache. I don't know what could happen because I was using phentermine properly.

One bad side is that this medication may stop working after a while, if that happens, you should tell to your doctor.

One advice – never, but never increase the dose alone.

Good luck with phentermine!

Hello girls,

thanks for your advice, it is good to know that I am not alone in this. No, I am not that fat, but I have some extra pounds. I want to get rid of them.

I have to admit, I am a little scared after these experiences. I am not sure what to do.

I really want something fast and effective, but without the side effects.

I see that is really impossible with phentermine because side effects are almost inevitable! That is what scares me the most.

I think I am going to make an appointment with my doctor, and I will see what he is going to tell me.

Thanks a lot.

Best wishes!

If you are not sure, then don't use phentermine hcl pills, even with your doctor's permission. I know that you can lose weight just with diet and exercise. It is much slower than with pills, but it is much healthier, and that is important.

As you can see, there are so many side effects caused by taking phentermine. Do you really need that? I don't think so.

Mild side effects are tolerable, but serious side effects are not! They can seriously harm your health.

This medication is not appropriate for individuals who have hypertension disease, as well. Medication can also affect other mental health problems, such as panic attack, and depression.

Be smart and make the right decision.  

Hello girls,

there are so many different versions of phentermine drugs that can help you lose weight. I don't have nice experience with these pills. That's the reason why doctor told me to stop using phentermine.

If you also think that you are not the best person for these weight loss drugs, then you should find the alternatives that work similar to phentermine hcl diet pills, but without any side effects. Also, you don't need to go to your doctor to get the medical prescription.

If you want, I can tell you what to use, but of course, you need to be careful with every medicament.

Keep positive!