I was attempting to stretch my foreskin, as i cannot normally pull the foreskin entirely over.

Just for extra information: I'm in reasonable health, 18 and i was attempting to pull the foreskin over when i was flaccid, as i cannot pull it back when my penis is erect.

So i pulled the skin over the head (eventually), and the skin became stuck behind the actual 'head', i became scared and attempted to pull it back over, but it remained tight around it.

It managed to go back over just now, but a white substance came out (possibly semen) and the skin kind of... 'crawled' back over itself..

I just want information for what to do, if it's to happen again...

Hi Hello,

A white substance?  Liquid or more of a "gel."  It may have been smegma.

Keep working on it.  It's all you can do.  If it happens again, try using some lube, even water, to help you slide it back into position.  Eventually you will get it stretched enough so it won't be a problem.

Good luck.

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision,

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will reduce the size of the head temporarily at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital.

Do NOT let anyone sell you a circumcision. It is not necessary.

You should stretch the tip of your foreskin to make it wider so this does not reoccur.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

My Foreskin goes behind the 'head' of the penis while erect. But thats it. It doesnt go back any further. Is it ok or I need to do something about it?.

You don't need to do anything about it unless you want to. If you do want to you need to determine why it won't. Is it just tight? In which case you can stretch it but if it's your frenulum that's holding it from going further you probably need to have a doctor fix that. My frenulum was short and no amount of stretching worked on it, it would not stretch. It tore several times during sex and it has disappeared now.

When I pull my foreskin back I see extra skin holding my head and inside of my foreskin together so one day I went to clean it and my foreskin went back to far and the skin that was holding my head and the inside of my foreskin together ripped and now it hurts when I get an erection any tips