Hello I have a pimple like blister on the tip of foreskin (left side),
I am not circumsized and my pennis is rather large. When I get an erection my foreskin stretches very full. I am about 8inch.I am sexually active and noticed a pimple like blister in the out side tip of my foreskin.
It is a very small bump and the area seems to be irritated. It is slightly raised and has been there for over two weeks. It has been very warm latley and I have had sex and i exercise regularly, could this cause this? The sweat and rubbing?I have not popped or squeezed it so it just sits there and really scares me.Its a little red but doesnt look p***y..HELP!! What is this?

A pimple-like blister at the top of the tip of the penis usually indicated syphilis. I strongly suggest that you go to the doctor to make sure that everything is okay.

its not on the tip of my pennis and I tested negative for syphillis, and many others std's.I was just tested. its on the outside of my foreskin about three quarters of the way up. its small
ive been washing the area and think I may have irritated it. What could this be??Help I am very concerned....Any advice??

Hey, recently i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and before i had sex my foreskin was tight but i could haul it back and see the head of my penis, however i woke up the other morning and i found irritation around the tip of my foreskin and now when i try to haul my foreskin back, the skin splits and i cant haul it back at all. what could this be?

:'(

I had sex with my girlfriend in the morning. Was a little bit dry so i put some saliva on it. When we finished i went in the shower and noticed the top part of my skin swollen. I then started noticing like if i had some blisters. With in an hour they went down and skin looks ok. But does look like a baloon looses the air. What do you guys think it is. I have some cuts because i used a lub about 2 weeks ago and irritated skin. Cuts get better than with the sex reopen. What do you guys advise I do should i go to DOC?

I have a pimple like blister on the tip of foreskin.. can it be syphilis?
Thanks in advance

Did you ever find out what that small blister was? I have the exact same thing anf its always a single blister that pops up last a couple of days and goes away... some one pls help

ive been washing the area and think I may have irritated it. What could this be??Help I am very concerned....Any advice