Hi, I had unprotected sex two months ago. A week later I developed a rash on my thighs and my butt that resemble small pimple like red dots. They do not itch and the rash has not gotten better or worse. I also have slight redness just around the tip of my urethra which goes in a line to where the foreskin connects at the tip. Eurologist seemed to think it looked fine but I am quite sure that it did not look that red 2 months ago. My physician gave me steriod cream to use for the rash on my thighs and rear which did not improve anything and I have also taken Cipro for an antibiotic which is not doing anything for me. I have been tested for basically every STD including HIV and all results are negative, I took Doxycycline even to be sure. After 2 months I still have no diagnosis and same problems. Some sort of Skin condition maybe? What do you think?

This is exactly what i have (and under the same conditions) can someone please post on this

I have something similar and the doctor told me it was scabies...it itches like hell! I was prescribed permethrin cream which kills it but the doc said it might take a while for the itch to go away.