i have these small pimples like stuff on my foreskin..there r a lot it small n doesn't hurt or nothin..it has has been there for years..how do i get it out..??

It could be Fordyce spots or sebaceous cysts! Either way, they are harmless and many men have them. They are not sexually transmitted and are usually not being removed.

i have like pimple in my inner foreskin of my penis.....not on my gland they look like Fordyce spots but in my inner foreskin not on the gland.....still a virgin

thank god, i have exactlly thee same, like little spots on my foreskin and an some on my lower pennis, yet now i know its nothing bad i wont worry, and will go see my doctor, at least i know its not anything very very bad ...thanks!

forcye spots defently. got em to

wow I've had the same for a long time to glad to know that it's not anything dangerous or anything. Something else though, I also have small spots covering quite a bit of my balls, and a few smaller ones similar to the foreskin ones on my penis head, are these part of the same thing? ANY help will be appreciated

Guest wrote:

godabc wrote:

got the same problem buddy, i assume it's normal as i've never been sexually active