Im 29 Virgin (dont ask how) :$ A month back i felt a slight irritation on my penis. On retracking my foreskin, I discovered small white spots on my dichead & inner foreskin. On friction it cleared like small bits of skin
& left minute red dots.

I guessed these could b heat boils. but as I mastrubated i felt some burning sensation on the tip of my foreskin which on inspection revealed minute multiple cuts.

I left it to heal but whenever i mastrabuted the foreskin would get ripped in minute cuts again. Somewhere in the middle of this i once retracted
my foreskin wen my penis was partially erect. Which didnt hurt. But as the skin healed I noticed that the skin had grown a little thick.

Now i just decided not to play around as the frontal foreskin peeled off BUT im unable to pull back my foreskin & even the slightest attempt results in the cuts again.

As far as Hygine is concerned I AM HYGENE.

If any of you could help. I would appreciate it a lot & while you do reply if you could be kind enough to suggest some good solutions.

As of now Mr peckers on a holiday. :-P

Plz HELP. PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE.

hey man,

did you get the answer to your question, coz m getting the same kind a problem. would really appreciate if you can help me.....if you have been helped.
thanx

8-| i am wondering the same thing. Have you got a answer?

ok i find out way this could be happing it did the same to me just stop for a month or 2 and next time use lube dude small cuts are from just your hand going to fast on your penis with out lube or use lotions :-D

Men who get thrush invariably believe it's sexually transmitted. Although possible, most experts say this isn't usually the case and often it develops in men who aren't sexually active.

Triggers for thrush

antibiotics
low immune levels
diabetes
sex

What are the symptoms?
Inflammation of the head of the penis (balanitis) is the most common problem. It becomes red and sore, and irritation and itching are common. Small red spots may appear and a penile discharge can occur. A collection of material (smegma) under the foreskin that looks like cottage cheese and smells yeasty is often present.

I had this problem for a week im 16 and very sexualy active . . .

Apply Quadriderm ointment 2 to 3 times daily on the foreskin.

i have the same problem please would you assist if u have been assisted