I have pins and needles all over my body 24hrs a day, nobody can find out what is wrong with me anybody else have the same problem?

Well, you should go to Neurologist as soon as you are able to and ask to be tested for Multiple Sclerosis. It could be caused by dysesthesia, and it is neurological in origin. I believe these symptoms are related to Multiple Sclerosis. Dysesthesia is caused by lesions of the nervous system, peripheral or central, and it involves sensations, whether spontaneous or evoked, such as burning, wetness, itching, electric shock, and pins and needles. Dysesthesia is also commonly seen in diabetic patients. Or your spine could be out of line and a nerve could be pinched. Maybe you’ll find out more about that here
https://www.steadyhealth.com/Pins_and_Needles_All_Over_My_Body__t101425.html

Hello there pjc,

As the poster above me, April O. has already mentioned you need to see your doctor as soon as possible. He will probably direct you to the neurologist and then he will decide which tests you need to do in order to get the right diagnosis.

Unfortunately this type of sensation is always connected to the nerve damage or something even more severe such as MS. However try not to panic and stay calm, although I presume this is very hard at this point of time. All in all keep us posted about your condition and I really hope that you will find the best way to cope with your condition. Good luck.