Ok. So I am a 22 year old female who has had no other health problems last week out of nowhere I started having tingling (pins and needles feeling) and numbness all over my body the doctors have done tons of bloodwork and everything comes back normal. I am scared because after reading alot of things I'm terrified I might have MS. If not I am wondering what could be causing this to randomly happen? I am still having the problem it never went away. The doctors said it might be anxiety and gave me pills but they don't help and I really doubt thats it since it happened out of nowhere. HELP PLEASE!!

Hi im 24 and I am getting the exact symptoms as you and doctor putting it down to anxiety but I know it's not I know there's an under lying problem :(

It could be anxiety. I have had anxiety and panic disorder for years and when I get over stressed, I get that feeling too. It lasts only seconds. Does your heart race or pound after it happens?

was wondering how you were doing with this...if you got to the bottom of it ?

Hi, did you figure out what's wrong with you? I have pins, needles, tingling and numbness throughout my body as well for almost 2 months now. I'm worried about MS, since these feelings are not getting better, but the MRI didn't show anything to suggest that. I don't know if I should request to get my spine checked as well... the blood work came back normal, only the iron levels were a little low. Please update. Best wishes