Weird been going on for months - sometimes my throat feels swollen as well - pain appears to start at the back of my neck just under where the skull ends

help anyone know

I have MS and that is the way it does.... I get a feeling of pin and needles in different parts of my body...

If any one figures these neuro problems out ...good luck. I have been dealing wi this for 13 years now. and NO ONE has been able to confirm or deny anything. red skin, face neck arms, feels sun burned. Torso pain, all conective tissue. Severe rib pain, bak and neck/ Very difficult to breath at times, or even swallow. NOT MS... NOT Fibromyalgia, and NOT made up. Dr's all agree on one thing... definately somthing Neuro... ??? Treatable , with A PILL! yet no answers...

To the person with the pins and needles and back of neck problem and throat fullness.
Did you check thryoid? And if you did...still ask if the TSH level is high or low....not harm
in seeing if a short course of meds can help.

To the person who is they have had pins and needles for 13 years and thoughout torso and burning
sensations; did you rule out MS and Fibromyalgia with MRI or spinal tap?

I'd like to know as I see more and more brain and neuro problems cropping up. Also did either one
of you go through ALOT of stress at the time it started? 8-|