Ive had this painful pins and needles feeling in random parts of my body for a while now.I also have an anxiety disorder but it feels differnt from the cold pins and needles i get from that.It kinda feels like my nerves are exploding under my skin in random places.Does anyone know what this could be?

Hi. I have a similar sensation. but with a lower degree of intensity. have you find any answer? thank you.

It could be neuropathy. Check it out with your physician.

I also have come across this sort of sensation. I woke up with this feeling.

and one more thing that is commen in yours and my problem is that I too have anxiety disorder. does this have to do anything with anxiety?

i've had similar feelings of pins and needles, as well as rapid heartbeat, a jumpy, buzzing sensation, ringing in the ears and numbness in my hands and feet. i'd understand if it was only me feeling this, but it's also happening to my 10 year old daughter and her dad. we recently moved into a new place november 2009 (built in 2006) and that's when the symptoms came about. when we leave the house we notice the feeling go away.

Yeah i have the same thing! Sometimes it gets extreme and it feels like a whole streak of nerves exploding, like being cut with a knife! It can cause somewhat spastic movements to occur aswell and if not it'll cause a massive headache. I have got no idea what it is but it really bothers me! I mean maybe it's like a ghost witch actually cuts you with knifes or maybe its just a weird energy of some kind that causes your nerves to get out of whack or maybe it IS some kind of disorder! The only thing i DO know for sure is that it sucks and i wanna know what it is, but mostly i just want it to stop =/

Have any of you been tested for fibromyalgia? Your symptoms sound a lot like my diagnosis of that condition.

did you have any luck with your query We are having similiar problems and we wondered if it could be some form of poison or toxicity in tha area or environment

I also am having the pins and needles problem. This all started about 3 weeks ago. It comes on when I get hot or get activity. If I cool down it subsides. Has me worried that something bad is going on. I just had my annual wellness visit and everything check out good. I still told my doctor about it and she did not act concerned. Not sure what to do next. Keep hoping it will stop. 

Try getting thyroid checked

My mother has the same problem, doc's doesn't say anything, they only inject her vitamines:S but it doesn't have any results...So did someone cured these pain??

If you are suffering from pins and needles all over your body, let me know i can help...

I am getting these pins and needles but cant get any answers :(

how u cn help please

I know this is an old post, but copper toxicity (too much) and copper deficiency (too little) can cause all these neurological symptoms. And in the case of Wilson's disease, which is a genetic disorder where the body has too much copper, environmental sour es of copper (copper water pipes) can worsen symptoms.