Hi all.

I've been experiencing pins and needles in my feet and toes for a month. I also have occasional pain in my thighs and hips. I'm really worried that these might be the early signs of MS? Please advise.

Experiencing pins and needles in your feet and toes could be for a number of reasons.  MS is a possibility but you could have deep vein thrombosis or diabetes or just weakened veins.  Generally, if you have sensations of pins and needles you either have circulation problems or the nervous system is functioning proper.  You really need to go to the doctor to get a proper diagnosis.  Multiple sclerosis can be difficult to diagnose and may take 6 months to 1 or 2 years to fully determine that you have.  Are you having any other symptoms that you haven't mentioned.  Generally what doctors would look for is some symptom that is unique to that particular diseae.  You see, so many diseases share many of the same symptoms.