Would a pituitary tumor cause weight gain just in the face & stomach?

Yes. Growth hormone secreting adenoma can cause the face to swell and enlarge. ACTH secreting adenoma can cause fat to build up in the face, back and chest.

hi i no longer have my pituitary gland as a tumor burst this is called empty sella my thyroid is under active and my adrenal gland does not work i have to take hydrocortisone, theroxine and lansoprazole as the hydrocortisone give me acid refluxe i have tryed 2 different types of hormone replacement tablets and it was the worst thing i ever done i was so emotional and then angry it helped with the hot flushing but thats all it helped with now i just have to put up with it the thing that makes me more upset is the weight gain. i am 30 and would like to now if there are others going through the same thing as i am and would love any tips on losing weight with thei condition