Hello, guys. I was at the doctor’s yesterday. He suspects I have adenoma in pituitary gland, but he would like to run some tests to be a hundred percent sure. I am interested what happens when there is adenoma in this gland. I would really appreciate your help with this. Bye!

Hi, there. It is good that you were at the doctor’s office. In general adenomas in pituitary gland are not deadly. They are benign by their nature and don’t give metastatic lesions. They can manifest with some inconvenient symptoms. They can make pressure on sinus cavity and trigeminal nerve and give headaches. They can also suppress optic nerve and give vision disorders. If they suppress the remaining tissue of pituitary gland, then there is a lack of pituitary hormones. On the other hand, the adenoma itself can produce hormones and make some unpleasant symptoms. Talk to your doctor about your treatment options.

Hey there, actually I just found out i have an adenoma of the pituitary gland, you should be worried! Def get an MRI. I had to have myn remove, with surgery it wouldnt shrink and DEF GO SEE AN ENDOCRANOLOGIST! all they study is the gland. Reason i got my removed i am a woman, and it was causing me problems such as weight gain, eye sight, and lost on mesnstrul cycle and many other affects that almost seem like your pregant. If you need anything else just ask, but i would say def. get it checked out one to make sure its benine an adenoma is a tumor.

hey I have diagnosed with pituitary adenoma too, I have done the surgery but it seems still the majority of tumor is there. How big was your tumor and how many time have you done the surgery? Thanks