Hello...I touched my boyfriend's penis and later he touched my clitoris...but I am pretty sure he never touched my vagina

His part never touched me and he did not have an ejaculation, nor does he remember ever having had precum in his life

He may have touched his penis once or twice but since there was no ejaculation, it never occured to us that this could be a problem

Is there any chance I might be pregnant?

No, there is not. You really have nothing to worry about this time.
However, since you two are in the "experimenting" stage you should consider getting on the birth control pill. Specially if you are this concerned of pregnancy from something like this.
The pill is over 99% effective in preventing pregnancy even when no other form of contracetion is used- and since its always best to use condoms because that is your only defense against STDs when you add condoms into the mix you are extreamly protected against pregnancy.
To sum...No you couldn't have gotten pregnant from the situation you described....sperm doesnt live well outside of the body.. it would have to be a noticeable amount of ejaculate on his finger that had JUST gotten on there and he would have had to quickly inserted is finger rather quickly into your vagina to even have a remote chance. Take a sigh of relief visit your nearest free clinic or planned parenthood to explore your options of protection for the future. Take care

Thankyou...

We don't plan to ever do anything like this again...

Thankyou!

And you are 100% sure?

Yes...I am a 100% sure- unless you are leaving something about him ejaculating either in your vagina or right outside aiming toward your vulva there really is no way you could be pregnant. Its really not as easy as you might think...even if he did have precum on his hands and fingered you the chances would be so very slim...but since that didn't even happen you are safe....promise.