here it goes, ive been with my bf a few months now, 2 weeks ago today we had very 'soft' sex in a way, he didnt come, i didnt orgasmn and that, but there is still the chance of pre cum, it wasnt for very long so i wouldnt know.
But i had no time to go to get the morning after pill as i went on holiday the next day. How high is my risk?
We have had two incidents in the last month where i have had to take the morning after pill, will this disrupt my cycle? does this mean that a late period, may not be pregnancy?

i may not be the best person to go to for advice because all these forums and all the things they tell teenagers when having sex say "DONT USE PULLING OUT AS BIRTH CONTROL" ... nevertheless, my boyfriend and i still do it ...
a lot of people have asked this question already so browse through or search for it and you'll find a lot of helpful information in peoples' replies ...

i don't know about the morning after pill or the late periods thing ... chances are if you're getting your period, even if late, you're not pregnant ... when you've been messing around without protection, thats usually the first thing girls are relieved to see because it means you've made a lucky miss ...
however, as for the chances of becoming pregnant by precum, it is possible ... ive read that precum contains no sperm and ive read that precum may contain more sperm than ejaculation ... i would go with the safest assumption and say that precum has some sperm in it and if it comes in contact with your "area" then it is possible that you can get pregnant ... there have been cases where girls and women have gotten pregnant from precum and you have to realize that if they are warning girls not to rely on the pulling out method, there must be a reason, and that is that you can still get pregnant even if you pull out ...
ive also read that precum can be or contain sperm left over from a previous ejaculation and it only takes one to fertilize an egg...
safest bet is to buy condoms, pick some up from school, or start using birth control instead of abusing the morning after pill ... plus if you use some sort of protection like condoms and birth control, you'll have less to worry about...

just to tell you
i came on yesterday, on time and everything!
had the period pains, the lot!
so me and my boyfriend are relieved and happy!
i am now on the pill, i had it and was waitin for my next period :-)
so no more trouble i hope!
he got to my house last night and i just hugged him!!!
great feeling! thanks for the advice!!

i was so excited wen i read this post :-D
im glad that everything worked out and you definitely did the right thing ...
guess its my turn ... anytime steph

I have accidentally knocked up a few girls w pre-cum, but I'm abnormal because I have an ultra sex drive and semen seeps out alot, so I masturbate at least 8 times every day...